Thursday 25 June 2009

Bit happier today

Realised when I did the body test on Wii Fit that I've set my goal to GAIN 3lbs, not LOSE 3lbs...duh! No change in weight, though. :-(

Breakfast-small bowl of oatibix. Chilled fruit tea
Lunch-2 hamwiches, 3 hash browns (all grilled), coffee.

Been really busy today listing things for Ebay. Stopped to have lunch and a quick bath, and now I have to dig my way into the corner of the room to find some stitching stuff I need, and put away the huge suitcase which is taking up half of the spare room!

Should start thinking about what I need to take to Centre Parcs next week too. Kate has booked us into the spa for a Twilight session on the Sunday evening. Can't wait! We're going on the bikes, but Kate has offered to take our luggage up in the car (not room for 5 people plus luggage in her car, though!), which helps a lot. Might do a roller skating session while I'm there. Curious to know if I can still do it. If I can, I might buy myself some roller boots. Used to love skating and it's good exercise. Anyway, must get going. Too much to do.....

Tea-half a pizza & garlic bread. Raspberry sponge for dessert (skipped the cream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment