Tuesday 23 June 2009

Hard work wasted....

Not happy. I've gained 3lbs. I know I wasn't behaving, but I'm gutted that weeks of work trying to lose 4lbs is wasted because I've put 3lbs back on so quickly. I KNOW it's my fault and I ate ice cream on my holiday and scoffed cake and other things I shouldn't have, but it's too late to do anything about it now. I feel so disheartened. I wish Bob was more supportive with this. Bringing home chocolate is NOT helping me at all. Bring me home some yoghurts instead-I'd still enjoy them and it would be far better for me. Really bloody miserable now.

Breakfast-skipped
Lunch-2 hamwiches (cheese & ham coated in breadcrumbs & grilled) & some curly fries. Coffee
Snack-mini carrot cake, slice of raspberry sponge roll, coffee.
Tea-Pasta with pesto & pine nuts, some mini kiev balls. A few chocolate truffles for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment