Monday 22 June 2009

I'm back!

I know I was supposed to be doing this every day, but I had 2 holidays, and although I did try and keep a note of everything, it was just not happening! I wasn't too well behaved on my time off, but it was my birthday and you can't refuse a slice of your own birthday cake, can you?
Back on track today, although I haven't been on the Wii Fit to see what damage the past fortnight has done yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll check in...

Breakfast-bowl of shreddies. Coffee
Lunch-pasta & cheese sauce (packet mix) with some chicken mixed in. Some chocolate (birthday pressie).
Tea-One and a half chicken breasts, stuffed with philly, wrapped with parma ham, with 2 jacket spuds. Bob *really* isn't helping me because I hate waste, so I won't leave any on my plate, but that is far too much to eat.
Snacks-Small carrot cake (made by Alison for my birthday), some chocolate. Again, Bob's fault for bringing home Green & Blacks. I still have birthday chocolate, so I don't need it. But as I was feeling so low, I had no will power to say no. Feel terrible about it now, but it's too late.

Got the Monday blues today. Feel really unmotivated and miserable. Was trying to get dressed and kept crying because everything just looked so horrible on me. I'm sick of feeling like this and looking the way I do. I just want to go and hide under the duvet. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment