Monday 1 June 2009

Hot hot hot!

Been sat in the garden for a while. Luckily the back garden stays fairly cool compared to the front of the house. Have been reading a book and drinking lots of fruit tea.

Breakfast-bowl of Oatibix. Coffee.
Lunch-Half a can of tomato soup and 3 slices of toast-last of the loaf. Seems silly to leave one slice.
Snack-cream crackers & cheese. Didn't count how many, but maybe 8?
Tea-lamb chunks in rice with tomato type sauce.

As this blog is supposed to be about getting happy as well as watching what I eat & trying to lose weight & get fitter, I thought maybe I should list some things that make me happy.
1. A cuddle with my husband-it's always nice to feel loved.
2. Getting a call, text, email or letter from a friend-happens so rarely nowadays that it's a real boost to my day.
3. Getting my hair cut. For some reason I love getting my hair cut. It makes me feel different & special-even if only for a few hours.
4. Enjoying a nice long bath-always with bubbles and a book or magazine. Bliss!
5. When I'm out riding my motorbike and I catch someone admiring it. It's also fun when they realise a girl is riding it and they look shocked. I'm proud of passing my bike test and proving to myself that I can achive something.

Wish I felt happier today. Something is seriously bringing me down. I need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment