Tuesday 2 June 2009

Swimming today!

Went swimming with Sue earlier. Really didn't want to go, but glad I did as I enjoyed it once I was in the water. Have spent most of the afternoon on the phone sorting out next week. Hoping to go to Cheltenham Lido with my mum & cousin. My eyes are really sore and itchy now, though. Thinking either the sun doesn't agree with me, or my sun cream is irritating them. Not good.

Breakfast-Oatibix
Snack-packet of crisps-really hungry after swimming!
Lunch-Chicken burger (no bun). Potato wedges. BBQ sauce.
Drinks-loads of pear & guava fruit tea, chilled with lots of ice.
Tea-2 medium sized jacket spuds with half a can of spag hoops & cheese. Roll with half packet of crisps. Mug of tea.

More things that make me happy.
6. Getting good things in the post. Freebies, things I've ordered, magazines....anything but bills or junk mail, really!
7. The smell of christmas...you know that spicy, fruity, christmassy smell? Gingerbread, mulled wine, cinnamon, cranberry, minced pies...
8. Getting into clean PJ's after a bath. Then snuggling up on the sofa under a throw.
9. The 'Grrr....arg!' bit at the end of Buffy & Angel. Always makes me giggle!
10. Shopping. It's an addiction and I can't help it! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment