Friday 22 May 2009

2lbs lost!

Just weighed in on the Wii fit & it said I've lost 2lb in the 2 days since I last went on it! :-) My wii fit age has gone up though...from 29 to 31. Strange, but never mind. Haven't done anything else on it yet, but I'll try and do 30 minutes today.

Breakfast-muller corner yoghurt
Lunch-was a bit odd as I went out. Had a slice of bread & butter about 1pm. Then a starbucks strawberry & cream frappachino about 2:30. Was too busy wandering around the shops to have anything 'proper', so now (nearly 5pm), I'm quite hungry!
Tea-home made lasagne, small cheese roll. Mug of tea & a mint Feast ice cream
Late evening-coffee. Obviously didn't wake me up much. It's 9:30 and I'm desperate to go to bed!

Have done 13 minutes on the Wii Fit so far. Unlocked a new balance game, which involves sitting on the wii board and staying very still for 3 minutes. Apparently I'm a champion at this! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment