Tuesday 26 May 2009

Feels like a Monday still....

Breakfast-2 slices of wholegrain toast. Coffee.

Went swimming for an hour with Sue, then had lunch in the cafe. Had a chicken tikka panini.

Came back to mine to play on the wii. Had a couple of glasses of orange juice during our play. Not really counting it as exercise as some of the things I did were on a guest Mii, so not affecting my Piggybank anyway. Might do some more in a minute though. Need a coffee first! The swimming woke me up for a while, but I feel tired today. Had a bad nights sleep having nightmares about mice!!!!

Snack-muller corner & huge mug of coffee. Note to self-buy more while they're on offer! Better than snacking on crisps or chocolate.
***********************************************************************************
Have done 40 minutes on the wii fit. Quite liking step today. Think I did 2 normal and one step plus session. Says I've put on 2lbs since my last body test though, which is not good. But it did say that I should weigh in at the same time each day and it was 10:28 before-today was about 17:00, so that may make a difference. Will try weighing myself in the morning tomorrow.

Tea-3 pork & apple sausages, mash potato with mustard, gravy. 2 glasses of apple juice.
Mug of tea about 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment