Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wii Fit!

It let me play today-Yippee!!!
I went on it first thing, before breakfast. I've done 18 minutes so far and I'm all sweaty now. Yuck! I've done one session of all of the following.
Hula Hoop
Basic Step
Super Hula Hoop
Rhythm Boxing
Ski Slalom
Ski Jump
Penguin Slide
Snowboard Slalom

Will try and so some more later on. Hope to do 30 minutes today, but not sure if eating a bowl of cereal will put me over the weight limit. I'm obviously hovering right near the top. This WILL change! :-)

Breakfast-bowl of cranberry wheats with semi skimmed milk
Lunch-2 slices of the bread I made yesterday toasted, topped with half a can of spaghetti hoops.
Coffee (always drink it with semi skimmed milk. Have cut down to one and a half sugars)
Snack-Muller corner yog

No comments:

Post a Comment