Tuesday 19 May 2009

The start...

So, my best friend and I are going to change our lives. We're going to lose weight, look fab and enjoy life!
I am going to keep a food diary on here to keep an eye on what I'm eating and hopefully it'll stop me snacking or eating too much rubbish. So today I ate a bowl of cranberry wheats with semi-skimmed milk for breakfast. I had a mug of tea & a mug of coffee at a friends house (but turned down the offer of chips for lunch!) and I've just eaten a muller corner as a very late lunch. Made up a glass of pear & guava fruit tea (chilled) to go with it.

I've not done any exercise today, as yet though. Went to a friends house earlier, but rode there on the motorbike. Played with the kittens, but I think they burnt off much more energy than I did!
I will try and do some time on the Wii fit later-if it will let me. I'm ashamed to say I'm right at the top of the weight limit, so sometimes it won't let me do anything on it. Hopefully that will change now and I'll be able to spend some time on it most days.

Anyway, enough with sitting in front of the computer! Off to put some washing in the machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment