Thursday 21 May 2009

Wii Fit wouldn't let me play earlier. Secretly pleased.

For breakfast I had a yog & mug of coffee
Lunch: cheese sandwich with 2 slices of bread. Pack of crisps.
Smoothie made with mango chunks, apple juice, tropical juice & orange juice. Drank a large glass of this, and there was still some left over, so I'm freezing it for another day.
Snack-Huge mug of coffee and a slice of bread & butter (Bertolli spread) to wake me up after a nap! Ooops! Knew I wasn't feeling right today...

Tea-Bob cooked a casserole type thing with potatoes, lamb, cream (elmlea) and herbs. Yum! And I had a slice of bread & butter too.

Couple of mugs of tea during the evening also.

Don't know where this week has gone! I haven't seemed to have done much at all. I'm still unpacking the suitcase I took to Gloucester & I've been back a week. Have done all of the washing, but still haven't put away the odds & ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment