Friday 29 May 2009

No swimming today-but not my fault!

I had all my stuff ready, but Sue got to the entrance and there was loads of kids going through to the pool, so she decided she couldn't face it. As she's the one driving me home, I could hardly go on in anyway, even though I could really do with swimming off all that curry from yesterday. So we're gonna go on Monday instead.
Breakfast-Strawberry crisp cereal-need to buy more cereal!
Snack at cross stitch meet-Kit Kat (2 finger) and 3 biscuits. Coffee
Lunch (pub after cross stitch meet)-bacon, chicken & cheese panini with BBQ sauce. No chips! J2O (red) . I tried to order the soup, but they didn't have it.
Smoothie in the afternoon.
Tea-Slice of bread with garlic & herb philly. Chinese rib steak thingy. Oven chips. 4 crackers & cheese. Mug of tea.

Had to go to the dentist this afternoon, so my mouth feels all funny now. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment