Thursday 28 May 2009

Wii Fit age is 20 today!!!!

No idea how it's suddenly dropped so low. I've lost a tiny bit of weight, but not a full lb. I did well in the tests-stillness and the walking one, so maybe that's why? But it was 31 or something yesterday, so that's a huge drop. Think I might have a smoothie for breakfast. Hopefully that'll give me some energy to do something!

Breakfast-smoothie with mango chunks, apple juice and orange juice
Lunch-Half a can of tomato soup, some bread to dunk.
Snack-Packet of crisps

*************************************************************************************

Bugger! Slipped up in a big way and ordered take out tonight. We have hardly any food and both of us were hungry, so we got a curry. I had a chicken pasanda, naan bread, coconut rice, chicken pakora (shared with Bob) and a poppadom. And a mint feast ice cream. Then some cola & a mug of tea.

I am gonna have to do a LOT of swimming tomorrow to work it all off. Only managed 15 minutes on the Wii fit today. Feel really guilty..... How is everything going with you, K? Haven't heard about how well behaved you're being? Have you slipped up at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment