Tuesday 19 May 2009

No Wii Fit today

Too fat for the Wii fit today. Instead of crying and drowning my sorrows in a bag of crisps (which I was very tempted to do!), I played 20 minutes of tennis on wii sports and a game of bowling. Now, I know that Wii tennis isn't exactly the same as playing a proper game, out in the fresh air, etc etc, but at the moment, there's no way in hell I'm doing any exercise in a public place. Too humiliating, thank you very much! I must just be a lb or 2 over the 150kg limit, so if I behave, then it should let me on in a few days. It's so embarrassing to say I'm too fat for the Wii fit. I hate being like this, I really do. I hate having to fly on planes because I need an extender belt. I hate all my clothes looking crap on me. I hate feeling like people are staring at me. I hate that when I wear a skirt, my inner thighs rub together and get really sore. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I want to be happy and healthy. I'm not saying I want to be a size 10, because I don't think that's realistic for me. But I need to lose a few stone, at least. That's it for today, before I get miserable... :-)

Snack (Bob late home and was feeling sick from hunger!)-6 cream crackers with Bertolli spread and a tiny bit of cheese-because it needed using up.

Tea-one chinese style ribsteak. Sweet & sour noodles (packet mix stuff). One slice of home made sun dried tomato and parmesan bread. Mug of tea. Glass of chilled pear & guava fruit tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment